- This event has passed.
IPM Breakfast – Glenn
May 9 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amno host breakfast
May 9, 2017 — Berry Patch Restaurant.
Join Emily Symmes (Sacramento Valley IPM Advisor) for the Monthly IPM Breakfast Meeting. The meetings will rotate throughout the Sacramento Valley & cover timely pest management topics. All growers, PCAs, and CCAs are welcome to join in the discussion.
Meetings will be held the second Tuesday of each month from February through November and will cover a wide range of timely pest and orchard management topics. Meeting locations will be rotated throughout the Sacramento Valley each month. Please contact Emily Symmes to request topics or bring your questions to the meeting!
- Glenn: May 9th, 7:30-9:00am
- Berry Patch Restaurant, 900 Newville Rd, Orland CA
- Space is limited, please RSVP to Emily Symmes (contact information below) by May 7th.
- No-host breakfast
- Butte: June 13th and November 14th (Location TBA)
- Colusa: July 11th (Location TBA)
- Yuba-Sutter: August 8th (Perko’s Restaurant)
- Tehama: September 12th (Rockin R Restaurant)
- Glenn: October 10th (Berry Patch Restaurant)
Monthly rotation schedule (2nd Tuesday of the month):
Colusa: February and July
Yuba-Sutter: March and August
Tehama: April and September
Glenn: May and October
Butte: June and November