Photos from the Field
Photos and field diagnoses from farm calls and other trips into local orchards.
- Box Hedging May Decrease Sunburn in Prunes
- Photos from the Field: Identifying Damage from Deer Mice in Almond Orchards
- Leaf-out Problems in Pistachio and Walnut
- Don’t tie so close! Plus, other walnut staking considerations
- Get those Gophers!
- Postharvest irrigation in a dry autumn?
- Yellowing/Collapsing Walnut Trees? Pt. 2 Yellowing Howard Problem
- Yellowing/Collapsing Walnut Trees? Pt. 1 Water Logging
- Howard Nut Drop
- Walnut Autumn Freeze Event and Spring Regrowth Update, 2018
- Spring Cankers in Prune
- Mesophyll Collapse
- Walnut Orchards Not Leafing Out
- What’s that Caterpillar on my Weeds?
- 2,4-D Damage in Walnut